Data di produzione 2012-07
AeroShell Grease 33MS is an extreme pressure (EP) grease based on the proven lithium complex technology of AeroShell Grease 33, fortified with 5% Molybdenum Disulphide.
It possesses enhanced anti-wear and anti-corrosion properties and is particularly suitable for lubricating heavily loaded sliding steel surfaces, e.g. bogie pivot pins on aircraft landing
The benefits of Grease 33MS include:
• Improved anti-wear and corrosion resistance over AeroShell Grease 17, which may result in longer component lives and reduced maintenance costs.
• It is fully compatible with AeroShell Grease 33, so reduces the risks and problems associated with misapplication.
• Load carrying and EP properties equal to that of the well established AeroShell Grease 17.
• Fully approved to MIL-G-21164D.
• A direct alternative to AeroShell Grease 17 but when changing from (clay-based) ASG 17 to (Li-complex based) ASG 33MS, the normal rules on grease changing should be applied.